Operating Season April 1st- October 31
Welcome to Golden-Kicking Horse Country
- FOR HIGHWAY INFORMATION PLEASE GO TO ,
AMA Road reports OR
Situated in the heart of six Canadian National Parks, Golden is perfect place to make your base while you explore the Mountain Parks
Be our guest and enjoy summer activities like, horseback riding, mountain biking, mountain climbing, hiking, golfing, bird watching, eco-river floats, white water rafting & hang gliding.
Golden has a very diverse and friendly community with a strong Artisan base. Please take the time and visit our Kicking Horse Culture We are located in the down town area near the Kicking Horse River. Our community trail system is near the Campground as well as the Golden Municipal Pool and Gushers Spray Park (seasonal), Curling rink, and Arena. Steps away is our Community Rec Plex and Senior Center. Centrally located shopping and dining is in walking distance of the campground.
- The Golden Municipal Campground has 72 Sites 32 with power. all with fire pits (firewood is available for purchase at our Campground Store)
- Free Wi Fi access, on site Coin Laundry, RV parts / Convenience Store New Accessible Showers and Bathrooms
- Please stop by the Campground Office for more information regarding Golden and area.
- Complimentary book exchange is also available at the office.
- Complimentary coffee is available in the mornings from 8:30 am to 11 am. (During Summer Season)
- Coin laundry is available at the shower house.
We are a family oriented campground so if you have to ask
"When does quiet time start ?" perhaps we are not the campground for you.